smartengine sets new standards in operational safety.
smartengines are ideally installed in IT rooms, the best environments to safely operate electronic components. smartengine uses safety extra low voltage (SELV) protection class III for the power to luminaires. The risks due to short circuits or electrical shocks are eliminated, the risk of fire due to faulty operating devices considerably reduced. The star layout network structure provides simplicity and multiple redundancy:
- Two independent switching power supplies: In the event of a power supply failure, the second power supply takes over the supply with up to 50% of the total output.
- The lights of a room can be distributed to several smartengines.
- The primary circuits are protected separately.
- Connection to UPS or seperate power distributions is possible.
- Central messages about status and failures can be sent by SMS or e-mail.
- As sensors don’t need an IP address and are protecting from attack.
- After a power failure, smartengine provides the light supply in less than 15 seconds.
- Installation of smartengines is simple, safe and fast.
- When replacing smartengine, the new one adopts the previous configuration within one minute.